Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adding Smileys to a post

My smilies STILL won't work, I have no idea why. I'm going to try to login from FireFox instead of IE and see if that helps.

Well isn't that bizarre, I'm using Google Chrome and the smilies work just fine. I've always used Internet Explorer and I'm not sure why they don't work with IE.

Tried using IE again and no luck, I don't get it? Why do the smilies work in Google Chrome, but not Internet Explorer?

for some reason different search engines have different qualities I dont know the proper Tec words for this stuff. I found that Mozilla foxfire works best for this form. Even better than Chrome.....I have them all.

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/ download it , you will have to sign in again but everything works much easier.

Simon: who started it all for me..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzpwo0r35l0

Busy, I just logged in using IE and got the same thing...no smiles. I use Firefox all the time and have no problem with it.
    I will contact vbulletin to see if it might be a setting we have that needs to be changed tomorrow. I want everyone to have smileys!!!!
    “When I look into the eyes of an animal I do not see an animal. I see a living being. I see a friend. I feel a soul.” ~ Anthony William -

Quote Originally Posted by Georgesmom View Post
    Ok I figured it out I had my settings set at Basic Editor - A simple text box and I changed it to Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG
    and now it is working fine

Thanks
    Busy, can you check your settings and make sure the "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG " box is checked. I changed it in the Admin Control Panel when you first had this issue but I can't get into your personal settings to make sure it stayed. Thanks
    “When I look into the eyes of an animal I do not see an animal. I see a living being. I see a friend. I feel a soul.” ~ Anthony William -

Yep, JS, I checked that setting and the Enhanced is enabled. I don't know what the problem with IE is. It's just the browser I'm used to the most. Thank you for checking with Vbulletin for me I'm on Google Chrome

Quote Originally Posted by Busysqrl View Post
    Yep, JS, I checked that setting and the Enhanced is enabled. I don't know what the problem with IE is. It's just the browser I'm used to the most. Thank you for checking with Vbulletin for me I'm on Google Chrome
    glad you have smiley's at least I'll keep looking for a answer...

HRT4SQRLS, I fixed the smiley you were talking about....

me me me me me me me me

true true true me meme meme me Just checkin'.

Quote Originally Posted by HRT4SQRLS View Post
    true true true me meme meme me Just checkin'.

Ya know I noticed it as well, every time someone typed "TRUE" this popped up me me but I never said anything B/C it is my favorite smiley outside of this one... oh than this and this oh and this one guess I like them all...I do need my shaking head one have to find it but truly I love this me me me me me me me me
    For details on the Squirrel Nation Celebration 2019 click on link below
    https://squirrel-nation.com/showthre...n-2019-Details

My Babies at the Rainbow Bridge
    "The Charley Chuckles chronicles" my son 8-14-2004/3-7-2013 grey squirrel thread
    "Simon my miracle" my adopted son 7-21-2010/3-7-2014 grey squirrel thread
    "Little Girl special squirrel" 8-30-2011/5-5-2017 grey squirrel thread
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Conkie Donkie Dempsey" :-) my boy grey squirrel thread
    "Pumpkin Sunshine" my girl FOX squirrel thread

I'm not poof reading any of this

charleychuckles1@gmail.com
    ABBY