Thread: anybody try Watermelon Patch style yet? VIEW THE SITE IN GREEN

anybody try Watermelon Patch style yet? VIEW THE SITE IN GREEN

A new style to choose from. I put this color together in a rush, it is predominantly greens.

just another choice you can view the site in until some choices that are better come along.

enjoy watermelon patch!

HOW TO CHANGE STYLES: Go to the bottom of any page and on the LEFT SIDE OF THE BOTTOM BAR it should say default style (blue one) or this box could be just blank....

Click on the drop down box with your mousie and you will see a style called watermelon patch. If you click on watermelon patch, the whole site will be viewed in funky green colors until you get tired of it and then you will have to switch back to default style for now.
    "Where I go Destruction will follow"-Professor Chaos

yes

Quote Originally Posted by Susan View Post
    A new style to choose from. I put this color together in a rush, it is predominantly greens.

just another choice you can view the site in until some choices that are better come along.

enjoy watermelon patch!

HOW TO CHANGE STYLES: Go to the bottom of any page and on the LEFT SIDE OF THE BOTTOM BAR it should say default style (blue one) or this box could be just blank....

Click on the drop down box with your mousie and you will see a style called watermelon patch. If you click on watermelon patch, the whole site will be viewed in funky green colors until you get tired of it and then you will have to switch back to default style for now.
    I did it. Funny thing is , i just dried a whole watermelon cut up up in tiny pieces coated with calcium carbonate and vitamins for snacks for my squirrels. took three days. any hoo,,however, i will keep this look. love it!!!

yay glad to hear u like it! I LOVE green, and i didn't take a long time to make this color scheme, but i like it too....

OMG I love the watermelon style! very colorfull

anybody using watermelon patch?

Whooooa! That was easy peasy....I'm in the watermelon patch!
    "The clearest way into the Universe is through a Forest Wilderness" John Muir

I put it on my phone. it is a little too bright, but I can read it better now that everything is not monochromatic.

after a while I got used to the too bright and now it looks normal. lol

thanks for posting everyone... rep for all on me... :D [ at least until I get that pesky message about passing out too much rep... ] wish i could tweak that setting... hahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by HappyLittleSquirrel View Post
    I did it. Funny thing is , i just dried a whole watermelon cut up up in tiny pieces coated with calcium carbonate and vitamins for snacks for my squirrels. took three days. any hoo,,however, i will keep this look. love it!!!

oooh how do you make these treats? my babies love watermelon

oooh btw I love the watermelon theme :)

Quote Originally Posted by zedsmom View Post
    oooh how do you make these treats? my babies love watermelon
    Hi Zedsmom... I keep a Watermelon in the fridge most of the time in case my squirrels want a slice. After it starts to get to the point where it might go bad, i cut it up into small pieces rind and all, then mix it in a bowl with vitamins and calcium carbanate,then spread it on a cookie sheet,put it in the oven at 170 degrees for as long as it takes to dry. It's a nice snak to brake the monotony for them. I do the same with all my fruit before it goes bad.Oh,,i and store the "Jerky fruit" in the freezer in a tupperware container.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyLittleSquirrel View Post
    Hi Zedsmom... I keep a Watermelon in the fridge most of the time in case my squirrels want a slice. After it starts to get to the point where it might go bad, i cut it up into small pieces rind and all, then mix it in a bowl with vitamins and calcium carbanate,then spread it on a cookie sheet,put it in the oven at 170 degrees for as long as it takes to dry. It's a nice snak to brake the monotony for them. I do the same with all my fruit before it goes bad.Oh,,i and store the "Jerky fruit" in the freezer in a tupperware container.
    "The fate of animals is of greater importance to me than the fear of appearing ridiculous;
    it is indissolubly connected with the fate of men." Emile Zole

Find your cage accessories and chew toys at www.UniKorner.com
    Proceeds support Squirreltopia's sanctuary, rescue and rehabilitation efforts!

Quote Originally Posted by unikorngrrl View Post
    Thanks!! Always thinking about squirrels and their well being!