Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nibbles

Quote Originally Posted by Charley Chuckles View Post
    Once affected by a squirrel there is NO going back
    Oh cool getting bit gives you the mark of the "V"
    You will have to define the mark of the ďVĒ to me?

Quote Originally Posted by Sottinger View Post
    You will have to define the mark of the “V” to me?
    If you look close to the bite mark "because if the upper insissors having a V shape" you may see it ....its a badge of honor
    My Babies at the Rainbow Bridge
    "The Charley Chuckles chronicles" my son 8-14-2004/3-7-2013 grey squirrel thread
    "Simon my miracle" my adopted son 7-21-2010/3-7-2014 grey squirrel thread
    "Little Girl special squirrel" 8-30-2011/5-5-2017 grey squirrel thread
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Conkie Donkie Dempsey" :-) my boy grey squirrel thread
    "Pumpkin Sunshine" my girl FOX squirrel thread

I'm not poof reading any of this

charleychuckles1@gmail.com
    ABBY

Quote Originally Posted by Charley Chuckles View Post
    If you look close to the bite mark "because if the upper insissors having a V shape" you may see it ....its a badge of honor
    I wear many badges of honor. You would think I would learn to stop getting bit but it only hurts for a minute or two. VVV

Hopefully he doesnít bite anyone else but if he does now Iím gonna have to look closely.

Another $221 for second cage setup for the three babies. No more for me until these are in the trees!! A friend asked me on Facebook if I needed cages and I said yes then sheís never answered back. I was hoping to dodge this expense but oh well.. theyíre worth it!

Yep I've collected cages.
    And now my Willy who came back in, I just ordered a penthouse
    "The Charley Chuckles chronicles" my son 8-14-2004/3-7-2013 grey squirrel thread
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABBY

This is the one I just ordered. Itís a pinch wider than Nibbles and has levels. I figured with multiple in there the levels would be nice to have more places to hang stuff.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have the critter nation, only difference is the bars are horizontal. Now I have a third one to put on top. I'll need a ladder to clean it
    I love that they have wheels so easy to clean the floor, and for whatever reason they love throwing out stuff that I'm forever stepping on;-)

ABBY

Let me be mom.. I just wanna sleep 💤

Updated weights this afternoon. 116/117/156 grams. They are plumping up nicely

I put the babies up near Nibbles cage to see his reaction and they smell each other and seem intrigued. I was just wondering if itís highly likely he would attack them? Heís 3 months old and they are 7 weeks. Sooner than later Iíll need to let them run around in the house and just curious if they will absolutely need separate play times?

Oh they are plumping nicely
    I know I'm always scarred of them together, I've broken up too many dog fights so I am a bit shell shocked. But I bet your guys would be fine they are young. Have a fleece blanket to throw over them if they get crazy, that stops them in their tracks.

ABBY

squirrel-fight-sit-squirrel-fight-oc-30428402.jpgall squirrels have different personalities so it would be hard to answer the question as to if they will get along, age difference or no age difference.
    And yes many have to rotate out of cage play time because some just dont get along with others. Better than having battles lol.

Simon: who started it all for me..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzpwo0r35l0

I think I will just keep separate and play it safe. Heís so much bigger and faster and if he bit one he could do a ton of damage before I could intervene even if right beside them. He is running around the outside of their cage. It seems like they were playing earlier from the looks of it but there were bars between nonetheless. I have seen two, but my son saw all three today. Hopefully I can sneak a pic next time. Basically stacked on each other one little head over the other, all looking out their house door.

Hi Selena, I'm guessing the little one got over the runs. ?

Quote Originally Posted by HRT4SQRLS View Post
    Hi Selena, I'm guessing the little one got over the runs. ?
    He did. But then I saw some normal immediately followed by watery poo when feeding the other little guy yesterday. Before panicking I decided to wait and see next feeding, as they almost always go while eating it seems lol, and next one was back to normal thankfully. I saw no more runny today either. It does have me wondering if it was some sort of bug but their little bodies are handling it naturally? I wonít say it was a horrific smell, but it definitely had an unpleasant odor.

All three are running around the cage playing a few times a day and Iíve seen two of them take a lap off the water bottle. They seem to be progressing very well and try to mingle a little with Nibbles between the wires. They are also picking at the Henryís block a bit. Not sure how much goes into the tummy versus the floor, but itís a start. =)

Hereís a pic from Friday. I need to get more but finding keeping three babies plus a playful, pay attention to me all the time Nibbles, is quite a time taking task! Tony and Tj are helping me with a feeding or two a day most days.