Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Nibbles

Quote Originally Posted by Charley Chuckles View Post
    If you look close to the bite mark "because if the upper insissors having a V shape" you may see it ....its a badge of honor
    I saw the V today! We had just got home from church and Nibbles got my husband, oops! I told him it was all the hand shaking. He smelled mine forever but didnít bite me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sottinger View Post
    I saw the V today! We had just got home from church and Nibbles got my husband, oops! I told him it was all the hand shaking. He smelled mine forever but didnít bite me.
    Your husband now is in the squirrel "V" club
    Tell him it's an honor, well after he washes it puts Neosporin and a bandaid on it
    My Babies at the Rainbow Bridge
    "The Charley Chuckles chronicles" my son 8-14-2004/3-7-2013 grey squirrel thread
    "Simon my miracle" my adopted son 7-21-2010/3-7-2014 grey squirrel thread
    "Little Girl special squirrel" 8-30-2011/5-5-2017 grey squirrel thread
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Conkie Donkie Dempsey" :-) my boy grey squirrel thread
    "Pumpkin Sunshine" my girl FOX squirrel thread

I'm not poof reading any of this

charleychuckles1@gmail.com
    ABBY

More pics this afternoon 💕
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nibbles was over nose to nose with one of the babies smelling each other. The baby out of nowhere lunged forward and growled and Nibbles tore out and back over to me across the room! 😂😂😂 Maybe it isnít him hurting them I have to worry about. I didnít stop laughing for I bet 10min at what a scaredy pants he was and how this little baby was so.... intimidating and confident. It was one of the boys but I couldnít tell which one from where I was.

What a hoot
    I held Conker and little Willy grunted at him. It is funny
    "The Charley Chuckles chronicles" my son 8-14-2004/3-7-2013 grey squirrel thread
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABBY

The babies make quiet squeak sounds when I feed them and will at times chirp like theyíre calling for me. Nibbles never made such sounds when eating and Iíve only heard him chirp a handful of times. These little boogers are fairly vocal. I find it adorable of course! 😍 Hearing them I now know for sure I have baby squirrels at work in the attic. We saw an adult several weeks ago when looking for what we feared was a rat. Apparently it was a mama squirrel! 💕 Best we can tell she is entering and exiting through the hole in the dryer room we use for exhaust. The fan has been knocked ajar and part of the plastic guard chewed away. I refuse to fix it until Iím sure the babies are gone. It works well enough as is.

Oh boy attic squirrels
    If you don't hear them at night it may very well be squirrels.

ABBY

There was no rat. I removed a ceiling tile and shortly later we saw the squirrel. It was daytime. I have a picture of it lol. We only hear the babies in the daytime as well.

Guess just have to leave them till they move on, unless mom gets spooked and leaves and doesn't move them. Then you'll have more mouths to feed

ABBY

My Harley will bite me too if I have weird smells on me. He is very picky!!

I too have a momma squirrel and her babies living above me.
    She comes out in the morning and evenings for nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Charley Chuckles View Post
    Guess just have to leave them till they move on, unless mom gets spooked and leaves and doesn't move them. Then you'll have more mouths to feed
    I will hunt her down if so!! Keeping up with the three I have is plenty! My husband and son went out of town Tuesday so I've had zero help with them or the dogs the last two days. I've reluctantly let Nibbles stay out for a few hours with free roam of the main part of the house just so he's not caged so much. I do walk over and check on him every hour or so. He can't come to work with me any longer as he's too comfortable over here and runs everywhere and tries to eat cords and jump on my employees. What I don't understand is why he doesn't bother the ones at home but is sooooo drawn to the ones here.

I don't know if I posted or not but I made the mistake of trying to use bitter cherry dog deterrent. HUGE mistake!! He loved the stuff and was even licking the nozzle of the bottle. I had to grab him and take him home because he went from "maybe I'll chew this cord to OMG I MUST EAT THE CORD NOW!!!!" Once I had him safely away I could only laugh at my luck!

I will hunt her down if so!! Keeping up with the three I have is plenty! My husband and son went out of town Tuesday so I've had zero help with them or the dogs the last two days. I've reluctantly let Nibbles stay out for a few hours with free roam of the main part of the house just so he's not caged so much. I do walk over and check on him every hour or so. He can't come to work with me any longer as he's too comfortable over here and runs everywhere and tries to eat cords and jump on my employees. What I don't understand is why he doesn't bother the ones at home but is sooooo drawn to the ones here.

I don't know if I posted or not but I made the mistake of trying to use bitter cherry dog deterrent. HUGE mistake!! He loved the stuff and was even licking the nozzle of the bottle. I had to grab him and take him home because he went from "maybe I'll chew this cord to OMG I MUST EAT THE CORD NOW!!!!" Once I had him safely away I could only laugh at my luck!
    I've decided squirrels are like computer geeks who can hack into anything

ABBY

Having chewed up just about everything else, heís moved on to my shoes.

and this is Chip, Dale and Nibby with their first piece of walnut. They were in such a zone munching away! Believe me there were no crumbs from this treat.
    Attached Images Attached Images

ABBY