As I said in the other post, I will be out of town for 5 days starting Thursday. If you experience any issues with the forum, post it here...not any other thread.

One of the kind staff members of URLJet is going to monitor our forum while I am away but he will only respond to THIS thread. He will come in as JSquirrelly and has the power to fix any problems.
DO NOT SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO ME/HIM..HE WILL NOT RESPOND TO PM'S...POST IT HERE!!

Quote from URLJet:
"Will you please:
- Open a new thread letting you forum members know one of our staff members will be assisting with any forum issues while you're away. If they have an issue to please post in the thread for me to review and I'll reply accordingly.
- Ask them to post only in the support thread - Do not send private messages (I do not check pm's on any account unless the issue at-hand is a notification problem) therefor if they send one I will not see it as I do not check those (invasion of privacy etc)."

I will try to check in during that time but have a very busy schedule for those 5 days. I have all the confidence in URLJet to keep us up and running..
Thank you all and see you soon.

Judi