Thread: Chubs and Nappy Pants

Chubs and Nappy Pants

Hi there! My name is Jamie and I am the mother of 4 kiddos and now 2 cute baby squirrels (Well, mother until they are released, ;). )My son named one Chubs because she is a little chubbier than the other and the other one has been named Nappy Pants by my daughter because she likes to sleep. They are both girls, between 2 and 3 weeks old we think and they are just the sweetest! I am glad to have found a group where I can read and learn new things about squirrels as well as ask questions.

Jamie so glad your here
    Love to see pics of your babies too is this your first squirrels...they do steal our hearts
    Thank you for caring so much squirrel people are just the BEST
    We are all here to help and learn ....every time I take any in it is an education and they all have different personalities and needs.
    My Babies at the Rainbow Bridge
    "The Charley Chuckles chronicles" my son 8-14-2004/3-7-2013 grey squirrel thread
    "Simon my miracle" my adopted son 7-21-2010/3-7-2014 grey squirrel thread
    "Little Girl special squirrel" 8-30-2011/5-5-2017 grey squirrel thread
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Conkie Donkie Dempsey" :-) my boy grey squirrel thread
    "Pumpkin Sunshine" my girl FOX squirrel thread

I'm not poof reading any of this

charleychuckles1@gmail.com
    ABBY

By the way forgot to say I love their names
    "The Charley Chuckles chronicles" my son 8-14-2004/3-7-2013 grey squirrel thread
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABBY

Hey Jamie, I can help with posting pictures if you'd like. It can be confusing at first, for anybody. Love the name Chubs and Nappy Pants.

But pictures are so important. ......... My buddy here, is trying to answer the question, "what's the most important thing about squirrel family groups?"

pics.

Hey there Charlie! Thanks! My mom and I rehabbed a couple of squirrels when I was a teenager. These are my first two since then!

Scott, let me try and post a pic right here and see if it works. I couldn't figure it out before but for some reason on this reply I see a paper clip! Lol If it doesn't work then some help would be fantastic!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie53102 View Post
    Hey there Charlie! Thanks! My mom and I rehabbed a couple of squirrels when I was a teenager. These are my first two since then!

Scott, let me try and post a pic right here and see if it works. I couldn't figure it out before but for some reason on this reply I see a paper clip! Lol If it doesn't work then some help would be fantastic!!!
    Hi Jamie,
    are you the same Jamie from lchf???
    I'm so happy to see you found us
    Chubs and nappy pants are ADORABLE!
    Looking forward to seeing more pictures and if you have any questions ask away.

They are so darn cute
    I need to learn how to put pics upright from my phone. I have not posted many lately as my battery is dead on my laptop too much hassle dragging the cord around need to order a new battery.

ABBY

Awe! They are precious!!

Hi Jamie, I'm so glad you joined our group and I love the names your youngin's pick out for them.
    That is very cute and fixing of them.

If you need anything at all just let me know. I glad they are doing great!

Hi again Jamie, so what is their diet?