Thread: Hi there - new member to SN

Hi there - new member to SN

I rescued my first orphaned baby squirrel in August 2015. After attempting to hook the baby fox squirrel with the mother had failed. I decided to raise her myself. I named her Roxy, and she was about six weeks old when I found her. Though I became very attached to her, I decided to do the right thing and release her where I found her in my backyard the following spring which was March 2016. Within a month she became pregnant, and had three babies of her own on Mother's day May 8th last year. She made several nests in my backyard and continues to visit me regularly. I think Roxy is pregnant again. It's a heart-warming story. After receiving attention on local social media, several folks gave me their baby orphaned squirrels that they found to raise and release.

Shortly after releasing Roxy, and observing other squirrels, I became inspired to invent a new board game, It is called "It's A Squirrel's Life". To market this product I had to come up with a name for the company. So I decided on Moxy Roxy, to pay homage to my pride and joy. We started a campaign on Kickstarter a few days ago. I didn't realize there were so many squirrel lovers out there.IMG_0079.jpgIASL classic box.jpgPlush Toy & pendant.jpg2016 moxyroxy TM logo.jpgRoxy Xmas2016_2.JPG

Hi WELCOME
    We dont see foxers down here in Florida , they are beautiful !!

Simon: who started it all for me..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzpwo0r35l0

I love your fox squirrel too ... they are just beautiful ..

OH MY I want this game, so where do I get to buy one
    What an inspiring story and how great your Roxy brings you new babies each year God bless her and many many more grandchildren
    Thanks for sharing
    For details on the Squirrel Nation Celebration 2019 click on link below
    https://squirrel-nation.com/showthre...n-2019-Details

My Babies at the Rainbow Bridge
    "The Charley Chuckles chronicles" my son 8-14-2004/3-7-2013 grey squirrel thread
    "Simon my miracle" my adopted son 7-21-2010/3-7-2014 grey squirrel thread
    "Little Girl special squirrel" 8-30-2011/5-5-2017 grey squirrel thread
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Conkie Donkie Dempsey" :-) my boy grey squirrel thread
    "Pumpkin Sunshine" my girl FOX squirrel thread

I'm not poof reading any of this

charleychuckles1@gmail.com
    ABBY

Me 2 me2

It's also nice to meet you.. glad you are here..
    Laura

Re: It's A Squirrels Life -

Go to site to order: Kickstarter Page
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...onal-family-ga

Website
    http://www.moxy-roxy.com

Pledging on KS is a slightly better deal because shipping is paid and you get an autographed photo with me holding Roxy. After May 24th you will need to order via website. Our first factory shipment should arrive in early June. My email is: Randy@moxy-roxy.com

Many thanks for your support

Quote Originally Posted by Charley Chuckles View Post
    OH MY I want this game, so where do I get to buy one
    What an inspiring story and how great your Roxy brings you new babies each year God bless her and many many more grandchildren
    Thanks for sharing

It's A Squirrel's Life board game

Hi everyone,

Starting tomorrow 11/15/2018 Moxy Roxy is having their holiday sale (early for Squirrel Nation & Squirrel Board members only). Order any two games (shipping is free when you order two) and we will add a free 'Charlie' plush toy which is a $14.99 value. We will also add a complimentary 'white squirrel' game piece. Go to www.moxy-roxy.com website.

Thank you all, and may everyone and every squirrel out there enjoy a safe and happy Thanksgiving.