Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast

Thread: Pinkie a White Albino

Here are the pics from yesterday
    Scott has real bad reception where he is staying by the lake so doubt he will be able to post his till he gets home
    Bailey is a lovable pup and very active so hard to get a good pic
    It was so wonderful meeting Scott he is a super great guy we really enjoyed his company wish we would have had all day to visit but was so happy to have the time we did
    Laurie is a doll and right away I said "Your voice I know that voice, say a few more words" then it dawned on me and without saying "WHO" I asked Mark who he thought she sounded like...in unison we said "PENNY" and right away Laurie said "Penny Cash" so I see she keeps up with Squirrel Nation I told them they need to make it to the Celebration. Unfortunately that is a busy time for Scott's work. It was so much fun talking with Laurie and if they didn't have to leave her and I could have talked all day. I asked her if she has a lost sister because if so she would be Penny

OK here are the pics:
    Meeting Bailey
    The one pic I will explain, Scott isn't checking out Mark's rear (and I couldn't leave this pic out too funny) Mark wore the same brand pants as Scott's vest which are kind of a rare brand so we had to have a laugh at that. Mark and Scott seemed to have a lot in common
    We had a real nice lunch, then we had to leave I took this pic (yes while driving ) Scott has a real nice boat with a HUGE scary engine I thought it looked cool going down the road with palm trees on both sides
    Great day great peeps I hope they are having a blast and so happy the weather is good again for them

0110181347b.jpg0110181347.jpg0110181347a.jpg0110181349.jpg0110181413.jpg0110181444a.jpg0110181512.jpg0110181513.jpg0110181520.jpg
    "The Charley Chuckles chronicles" my son 8-14-2004/3-7-2013 grey squirrel forum
    "Simon my miracle" my adopted son 7-21-2010/3-7-2014 grey squirrel forum

"Little Girl special squirrel" 8-30-2011/5-5-2017 grey squirrel forum
    "Conkie Donkie Dempsey" :-) grey squirrel forum

I'm not poof reading any of this

charleychuckles1@gmail.com
    ABBY

Great pictures! I'm so glad you explained the butt pic, otherwise I'd have wondered. The Laurie thing is kinda funny. She even sorta resembles me. I do have at least 2 half sister's and a half brother running around. Possible more considering my father's reputation
    I know a bit about the brother from my grandmother but next to nothing about the girls.

Our vacation started with meeting Mark and Abby for lunch at the Boondocks restaurant. I instantly knew who they were from the moment I saw them. Then Laurie and I had an incredible lunch with them. So cool to finally meet Abby -- and Mark is definitely the ying to her yang. We both would have loved to have more time to get to know each other but we fit in a lot in a short period of time.

Tonight, Laurie and I are at a local dive bar, shooting pool and listening to a local Classic Rock band. Here is our Pinkie encouraging me as I play pool. Unfortunately, she has picked up a couple of bad habits -- we are considering an intervention and Chantix.

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by PennyCash View Post
    Great pictures! I'm so glad you explained the butt pic, otherwise I'd have wondered. The Laurie thing is kinda funny. She even sorta resembles me. I do have at least 2 half sister's and a half brother running around. Possible more considering my father's reputation
    I know a bit about the brother from my grandmother but next to nothing about the girls.
    Penny, you and Laurie do resemble each other. I would love to have you two side by side. What a hoot that would be

ABBY

Yeah Scott you got to put up pics and I wish I was there with you all at the dive bar
    Pinks all I can say is
    Hi Laurie have a few for me

ABBY

Scott, I wouldn't worry to much about Pinks enjoying vacation but if she continues her bad habits when you return home... Definitely intervention and chantix

pinkie and me fishing together.

One of our pinkie's caretakers, Sarah ... sent me this picture of pinkie from this morning. I do love her so ...................

Will the real Pinkie stand up
    I love the vacation Pinkie and so good to see real Pinkie...she looks content

Hey how's the fishing going?
    Have fun wish the weather was better for you.

ABBY

ABBY

The fishing has been tough, with the wind and air temps from another cold front. I have caught quite a few small ones, but nothing worthy of a real picture.

The lake is beautiful just the same, and tomorrow I'm taking bailey out alligator hunting. We have seen several small ones but no big ones yet.

Mark and I are grinning ear to ear

Hey man go put some long pants on your making me cold

ABBY

Pinkie looks great

Be very careful. Alligators just LOVE dog... know what I mean!

So, having the imposter-pinkie with me, for the Florida vacation, has kept her ever-present .. I have missed "the real pinkie" beyond .. belief ...

unfortunately, I had some boat problems yesterday, so I left Florida this morning, for SC.

I will be at Santee Cooper, South Carolina fishing ... the 20th - 27 February ... if you want a day, or a nearby party meal, let me know by PM. .... I would appreciate the company from anyone who is a member of our clubs ...

The great thing about my boat F-ing up .... I will be with our pinkie by 4pm tomorrow ... she is going to hate me, but we can analyze the first video after I get home to her.... I have this strange excitement.